OFFICIAL SHAMROCK'N TRAINING PROGRAM
Whether you're running your first 10K or half marathon or you're chasing a PR, Fleet Feet has your Shamrock'n training covered!
Fleet Feet's team of coaches will help you get fit for the Shamrock'n 10K or half marathon! With VIP experiences from the first workout to race day, there's no better way to prepare for the spring running season than by joining Fleet Feet Training!
Shamrock'n 10K and Half Marathon Training
- Dates: January 4 - March 11, 2020
- Speed Workouts: Wednesdays at 5:45 AM (Sacramento only) and 6:00 PM
- Long Runs: Saturdays and Sundays (Sacramento only) at 7:30 AM
- Fleet Feet Sacramento: Wednesdays near Howe Ave., Saturdays on the American River Parkway
- Fleet Feet Davis: Wednesdays at Mace Ranch Park, Saturdays at Fleet Feet Davis
- Fleet Feet Elk Grove: Wednesdays and Saturdays at Fleet Feet Elk Grove
- First Training Runs: Satuday, January 4, or Sunday, January 5 (Sacramento only)
- Levels: All levels welcome!
The Fleet Feet VIP Experience
Participants will enjoy exclusive in-store events, nutrition and hydration samples during group training runs, and so much more!
The race day VIP lounge in the Legacy Club at Raley Field includes complimentary beer, food, massage, and an unmatched view of the finish line and the Sacramento skyline.
Benefits for All Training Program Participants
- $15.00 Fleet Feet coupon
- 10-week comprehensive training plan
- Two group training runs per week led by experienced Fleet Feet coaches
- Kickoff party, halfway celebration, and many other fun events
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, insider info, and more
- Hydration products at every workout and aid stations during long runs
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Exclusive in-store opportunities
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: ~3 miles for 10K trainees, ~4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
For liability and safety reasons, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited Fleet Feet Training workouts. Minors must be accompanied at all workouts by a registered parent or guardian.