Shamrock'n Training is Back!
Join Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove for the Official Shamrock'n training program! With a new virtual format, you choose how you train! Don't miss out on the Fleet Feet Training experience, from the first workout to race day!
New Virtual Training!
Virtual Training participants receive a training schedule, online coaching, and all the same swag and perks that in-person trainees receive.
Dates: August 31 - October 28, 2020
- Half Marathon
Goal Event: Shamrock'n 10K & Half Marathon, October 31 & November 1, 2020
In-Person Training Locations
- Elk Grove
Information Session: Monday, August 31, 2020, at 7:00 PM
NEW Virtual Training
Do you have fitness goals, but need schedule flexibility? Can't meet up with the training group, but still want to be part of the Fleet Feet Training community? Then Fleet Feet Virtual Training has a program for you!
What You Get
- Shamrock'n Training tech tee
- 10-week training schedule
- $15 Fleet Feet Bucks
- Experienced coaches to guide you every step of the way
- Weekly training newsletter and access to our digital library of educational materials
- Guaranteed entry into Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival (race entry fee not included in training program registration fee)
- Fleet Feet Training Facebook Group
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: ~3 miles for 10K trainees, ~4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
- No refunds after the day of the training program.
- Training fee does not include any race entry fee.
Questions? Email email@example.com