Red, White & You!
Virtual 5K, 10K & Half Marathon
Celebrating Fun on the Fourth!
The temperature is rising and summer is rapidly approaching. Are you looking for fun on the fourth with your family? Join us for the Red, White & You! Virtual Run/Walk 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon. This virtual run celebrates fun, fireworks and freedom. Start your Fourth of July celebrations off with a bang by running or walking a 5K, 10K or half marathon. Then comes flip-flops, fireworks and firing up the BBQ. Because if you didn't grill, did the Fourth of July even happen?
Run or walk this virtual 5K, 10K or half marathon any time, any where. When registering, choose your favorite Fleet Feet location and $5 of the registration fee will go back to that store.
Here is how it works:
- Get signed up online (deadline to register is June 30, 2020)
- Start training
- Run or walk your 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), or half marathon (13.1 miles) on or before July 4, 2020.
- Submit your proof of time (picture of watch, treadmill, phone, Strava, etc)
At the end of June you will receive:
- Commemorative Red, White & You Bib
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Finisher's Medal
Registration is a flat fee of $30 for any distance. Shipping is included in the price for locations in the United States.
Looking for a virtual training program?
Register for the Race + Training Program option to experience a brand-new program designed to help all athletes chase their goals!
- Follow a digital training schedule complete with daily assignments for running/walking, cross training, strength work, and recovery.
- Fleet Feet's team of experience running and walking coaches will check in along the way to keep you motivated. Reach out to a coach at any time via email time for advice, or schedule a phone call or video chat!
- Fleet Feet will host regular live-stream seminars on training topics including recovery, strength training, fueling, and more. Join live to ask questions from the presenters, or watch the videos at a later date when it's convenient for you.
- Join our Facebook group to socialize with other virtual athletes, share your accomplishments (and selfies!), seek encouragement, and empower others with a like or a comment!
Even though you aren't training together in person, you'll still have the Fleet Feet Training community to keep you moving and having fun!
Upload your results to:
You will need the following to submit a virtual result:
- You must have a valid registration for this event which we validate by asking for the confirmation and last name on the order. Think of this like "checking in" for the race. You may have received this confirmation when registering, or you may have been sent one from the event.
- Complete your race and record it using a tracking app. You can then upload a screenshot of your results when posting your finish time.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I do my event? You can complete your run/walk any time between now and July 31, 2020. Registration will close on June 30, 2020, but the results page will be open to upload your results until the end of July.
When will I receive my bib, shirt, and medal? You will receive your goodies prior to July 4. We will be packing everything up and sending them out at the end of June.
Where can I post my results? You can post your results at the unofficial results page at https://results.raceroster.com/results/nf2csd5hadegzy9m. You will need the following to submit a virtual result: 1) You must have a valid registration for this event which we validate by asking for the confirmation and last name on the order. Think of this like "checking in" for the race. You may have received this confirmation when registering, or you may have been sent one from the event. 2) Complete your race and record it using a tracking app. You can then upload a screenshot of your results when posting your finish time.
Do I have to post my results? Posting your results is optional. All registered participants will receive their bib, shirt and medal in the mail before July 4, 2020.
Do I have to run? You can run or walk your distance. This is an event for everyone!
Where do I complete my distance? Anywhere! You can do your distance at the location of your choosing.