RUN THROUGH FALL WITH FLEET FEET
Whether you're running your first 10K or half marathon or you're chasing a PR, Fleet Feet has your training covered!
Fleet Feet's team of coaches will help you get fit for your LOCAL TURKEY TROT or the CALIFORNIA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON RELAY! With VIP experiences from the first workout to race day, there's no better way to prepare for the fall running season than by joining Fleet Feet Training!
Fleet Feet Fall 10K and Half Marathon Training
- Info Night at Fleet Feet Sacramento: October 9, 2019
- Dates: October 12 - November 24, 2019
- Schedule: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM (speed workout), Saturdays at 7:30 AM (long run)
- Fleet Feet Sacramento: Wednesdays near Howe Ave., Saturdays on the American River Parkway
- Fleet Feet Davis: Wednesdays at Mace Ranch Park, Saturdays at Fleet Feet Davis
- Fleet Feet Elk Grove: Wednesdays and Saturdays at Fleet Feet Elk Grove
- First Training Run: Saturday, October 12, 7:30 AM. Bring a friend!
- Levels: All levels welcome!
The Fleet Feet VIP Experience
Participants will enjoy exclusive in-store events, nutrition and hydration samples during group training runs, race day VIP experiences, and so much more!
Benefits for All Training Program Participants
- $15.00 Fleet Feet coupon
- 10-week comprehensive training plan
- Two group training runs per week led by experienced Fleet Feet coaches
- Kickoff party, halfway celebration, and many other fun events
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, insider info, and more
- Hydration products at every workout and aid stations during long runs
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Exclusive in-store opportunities
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: 3 miles for 10K trainees, 4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
For liability and safety reasons, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited Fleet Feet Training workouts.