Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove Present
BAY TO BREAKERS TRAINING
Join Fleet Feet Sacramento, Davis & Elk Grove to train for Bay to Breakers, San Francisco's iconic 12K foot race!
The training program features two coached group workouts per week, a discounted race entry, chartered transportation to and from the race for all participants, and so much more. Fleet Feet Training for Bay to Breakers is the best way to experience the oldest road race in California!
Here at Fleet Feet, we are committed to supporting the safety, health, and well-being of our local running and walking community.
In order to fulfill that commitment, all current and upcoming Fleet Feet Sacramento, Davis, and Elk Grove Training Programs activities are temporarily suspended, in accordance with guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control on March 15, 2020.
We anticipate the suspension lasting through March 27, if not longer.
We fully intend to deliver the group training experience you signed up for as soon as it is safe and responsible to do so. Although in-person training is on hold, training programs are not cancelled. We will keep you updated as we work to reschedule our programs.
We are still committed to keeping you active!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Coached Group Training Runs: Speed workouts on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM. Long runs on Saturdays at 7:30 AM.
Locations: Train at group workouts in Sacramento, Davis, or Elk Grove on Wednesdays. Join the group for Saturday long run "field trips" around the region.
First Training Run: Saturday, March 28
Race Day: May 31, 2020
- Discounted Bay to Breakers race entry (race entry fee not included in training program registration fee)
- $15 Fleet Feet coupon
- Bay to Breakers Training tech tee shirt
- One-of-a-kind running "field trips" throughout the program
- Experienced coaches to guide you every step of the way
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: ~3 miles
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- For liability and safety reasons, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited Fleet Feet Training workouts.
- Minors must be accompanied at all workouts by a registered parent or guardian.
- No race entry fee included in the price of training.