This position will focus on reaching the Fleet Feet Sacramento, Davis and Elk Grove communities and surrounding fitness communities in various ways while driving customers into the store to reach sales goals. This position will be measured on sales growth, customer count and tickets, your ability to connect to the community, and keeping the Fleet Feet brand relevant in the market. This position is directly supported by the Marketing Director and works closely with the Retail Experience Team and Operations Team. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the company’s overall mission to change people’s lives by crating a culture of inclusiveness and belonging, thereby helping them live a more fit life.
- Website management including content, graphics, page building and calendars
- Coordinate staffing and logistics of outreach events (includes packing, loading, etc)
- Marketing and logistical support for in-store marketing events
- Oversee donation and philanthropic efforts
- Oversee in-store marketing materials including TV graphics, rack cards, signs, etc.
- Social media support as directed by Marketing Director
- Manage retail email campaigns for Sacramento, Davis and Elk Grove locations
- Coordinate local race partnerships, packet pickups and necessary race support
- Work in conjunction with Retail Experience and Operations Teams on Vendor Management
- Organization of data entry and management (includes POS, FIT ID and Contact Recruitment)
- Other duties as required and directed by Marketing Manager and/or Owners to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
All Marketing Coordinators: Sacramento, Davis and Elk Grove
This person should be organized, creative, outgoing and self-motivated. Must be able to work directly with managers and sales team to drive growth and community involvement. Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes. Ideal candidate is competent with digital marketing and various social media platforms. Must be able to work flexible hours which will include weekends and evenings, as well as administrative and outreach during the day. Must be passionate about Fleet Feet and living a healthy and active lifestyle.
WANT TO JOIN OUR FLEET?
Email your Resume to Marketing Director, email@example.com. Be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team.
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.