Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove and HOKA ONE ONE Present
WOMEN'S FITNESS FESTIVAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Join Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove for the Official 2020 Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival training program! With two group workouts per week and three locations to choose from, you choose how you train! Don't miss out on the Fleet Feet VIP experience, from the first workout to race day!
Schedule: March 28 - June 3, 2020 (10 weeks)
- Sacramento: American River Parkway
- Davis: Mace Ranch Park, Fleet Feet Davis
- Elk Grove: Fleet Feet Elk Grove
Register for the location you will train at most often. Attend workouts at other locations to fit your schedule or for a change of scenery. All locations will follow the same schedule.
Distance Levels Offered:
- Half Marathon (Women's Fitness Festival does not have a half marathon event, but other regional events offer half marathons in June)
Kickoff and Information Night: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, at 7:00 PM, at Fleet Feet Sacramento
Group Training Workouts: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM, Saturdays at 7:30 AM
Culminating Event: Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival 5K and 10K, Sunday, June 7, 2020
- 10-week level-based training schedules
- Group training runs twice per week
- $15 Fleet Feet Bucks
- VIP experiences on race day and throughout the training program
- Aid stations for longer mileage workouts
- Experienced coaches and mentors to guide you every step of the way
- Weekly training newsletter and access to our digital library of educational materials
- Guaranteed entry into Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival (race entry fee not included in training program registration fee)
- Fleet Feet Training Facebook Group
- Electrolyte drink and water provided at every workout
- Discounts at local partners, including Kaia FIT, Elite Spinal and Sports Care, Take Your Time Massage, and more!
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: ~3 miles for 10K trainees, ~4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- For liability and safety reasons, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited Fleet Feet Training workouts.
- Minors must be accompanied at all workouts by a registered parent or guardian.
- No race entry fee included in the price of training.