Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove and HOKA ONE ONE Present
WOMEN'S FITNESS FESTIVAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Join Fleet Feet Sacramento Davis & Elk Grove for the Official Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival training program! With a new virtual format, you choose how you train! Don't miss out on the Fleet Feet Training experience, from the first workout to race day!
NEW VIRTUAL TRAINING!
Virtual Training participants receive a training schedule, online coaching, and all the same swag and perks that in-person trainees receive.
Dates: June 20 - August 30, 2020
Distance Levels Offered
- Half Marathon
Information Session: Monday, June 15, 2020, at 7:00 PM
Goal Event: Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival, Sunday, August 30, 2020
Every trainee will be assigned to one of Fleet Feet's experienced running and walking coaches. Your coach will check in with you on a weekly basis track of your progress, keep you motivated, and give you individualized coaching. Reach out to your coach at any time via email for advice, or schedule a phone call or video chat!
When you register for the program, you'll receive a digital training schedule. In addition to running/walking, the training schedule will include weekly cross training, strength work, and recovery. All Virtual Training participants will follow a similar training timeline and work toward a common "race day" time frame. Train (virtually) side-by-side with your running pals to keep you accountable and make your training fun!
One you register, you'll have the option to join the Virtual Training Facebook Group. You can socialize with other virtual athletes, share your accomplishments (and selfies!), seek encouragement, and empower others with a like or a comment!
The team at Fleet Feet will host regular live-stream seminars on training topics including recovery, strength training, fueling, and more. Join live to ask questions from the presenters, or watch the videos at a later date when it's convenient for you.
Even though you aren't training together in person, you'll still have the Fleet Feet Training community to keep you moving and having fun!
What You Get
- Women's Fitness Festival Training tech tee
- 10-week training schedule
- $15 Fleet Feet Bucks
- Experienced coaches to guide you every step of the way
- Weekly training newsletter and access to our digital library of educational materials
- Guaranteed entry into Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival (race entry fee not included in training program registration fee)
- Fleet Feet Training Facebook Group
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: ~3 miles for 10K trainees, ~4 miles for half marathon trainees
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
- No refunds after the day of the training program.
- Training fee does not include any race entry fee.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org