The fall 2017 Full Marathon Training Program is a 19 week program which meets up to three times a week designed to prepare runners and walkers for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy. Our Coaches can help you train for any fall race you choose! We will have adjusted training plans for the Chicago Marathon.
What can you expect from this group?
- Supportive and inspiring coaches.
- Fleet Feet Sports group mentors and advisors for tips and product advice.
- Various Pace groups to match your ability.
- Non-competitive environment.
- Weekly training schedules.
- Participant Facebook page.
Training: June 3 - Oct 4th.
Tuesday's optional track/speed workout at Rockford Lutheran 5:30pm
Wednesday 6pm training run that meets at the store
Saturday morning 6am training run that meets at the store
$100 for 19 weeks
*Some Saturday morning runs may start earlier due to heat and increased mileage. We will also try a few different locations once mileage increases significantly.