Be a Winter Warrior and Join the Challenge to Be Fit All Winter Long!
THIS PROGRAM IS FREE, FUN AND OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!
Get out there this winter!!
Start: Tuesday, December 13th - Sunday, February 5th
Our goal is to help keep you active outdoors and having fun all winter long with weekly workouts and accountability. Winter Warrior is here to do just that. This is the BEST time to get outside and get fit! You will make new friends, accomplish fitness goals, and have fun!
This group challenge is completely FREE AND OPEN TO EVERYONE, but registration is required.
Here's How it Works
There are 8 weeks of In Person Workouts. The minimum you need to attend and participate in running or walking is 1 workout per week in order to earn the milestone badge for that week. The weeks are:
- Week 1: Dec 13 - 18 - must submit results by Dec 19th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 2: Dec 20 - 25 - must submit results by Dec 26th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 3: Dec 27 - Jan 1 - must submit results by Jan 2nd at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 4: Jan 2 - Jan 8 - must submit all results by Jan 9th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 5: Jan 9 - Jan 15 - must submit all results by Jan 16th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 6:: Jan 16 - Jan 22 - must submit all results by Jan 23rd at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 7: Jan 23 - Jan 29 - must submit all results by Jan 30th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
- Week 8: Jan 30 - Feb 5 - must submit all results by Feb 6th at 11:59PM (no exceptions)
You can attend and participate in the following workouts to get credit
- Tuesdays at 6PM at Fleet Feet Armory (hills, , although some Tuesdays we may have a special holiday run/walk)
- Wednesday at 6PM at Fleet Feet Buffalo (3ish mile on road)
- Thursdays at 6PM at Fleet Feet Victor (trails or road hills)
- Saturdays at 8AM Pace Workout at Fleet Feet Armory (Note: Dec 24th and 31st are specialty Egg Nog and Resolution Runs in lieu of pace workout, plus no run January 7th but do join us at Winter Warrior Race and get a point)
- Saturdays at 9AM Workout at Fleet Feet Buffalo on Jan 14th, 21st & 28th
- Other workouts may pop up too
Earn Virtual Badges Along the Way! Each Week you will Earn a Virtual Badge upon submission. Random Workouts & Prizes Along the Way! Bountiful amounts of High Fives, Fist Bumps or Elbow Bumps! That super special feeling that you rocked this winter of of in person workouts.
- Headlamps and Reflective Gear REQUIRED at Night Time workouts. We reserve the right to deny your credit for the workout. Safety First!
- You will still need to sign a waiver when in store upon arrival. Why? Because not everyone who attends is in the program, and this way it keeps things consistent.
- Minimum 1 In Person Workout/Week in order to earn the Virtual Badge
- Winter Warrior YellowJacket Racing Race on Jan 7th can be included as a workout
- Please do not wear studs on non carpeted floors in the stores. Speaking of which be sure to metal underfoot should you go out in inclement weather.
- You must submit your own weekly tallies by the date and time indicated above - NO EXCEPTIONS!! We will not retroactive the submissions.
- We reserve the right to add rules at any time.
- NO WHINING!! Enjoy and Savor every moment of activity. Why? Because you CAN!
- Support EACH OTHER!
How to Submit Results
- Go into your profile on Run Sign Up and submit results for this event. You will submit how many in person workouts you attended and participated in. You must submit by 11:59PM of the Sunday of that prior week (see above). We do not retroactive submissions. Plus you are responsible for submitting your own.