At Fleet Feet, we are passionate about helping you get fit, and walking is an excellent low impact activity to do that! As the name implies, WalkCrew is strictly walking. To better accommodate all fitness levels, the program is divided into 2 parts:
Program start date: Saturday, February 8th at the Armory. 8AM
- WalkCrew Beginner – WalkCrew Beginner is perfect for those who have no desire to run, but still want to be active and healthy. A supportive and trained coach will help participants adopt a regular walking routine and assist them in meeting new fitness partners along the way. Participants will be encouraged and prepared to walk a 5K at the end of the training program.
- WalkCrew Intermediate – WalkCrew Intermediate is aimed at taking your walking experience to the next level by preparing you to walk further and faster. Through our experienced walking coaches, organized group walks and proven curriculum, this program lays out the ground work needed to walk even further and more efficiently. WalkCrew Intermediate is perfect for those who have recently walked a 5K (3.1 miles) or just completed the WalkCrew beginner training. During this training program, we will prepare you to walk up to 8 miles.
Join us for a FREE informational session on Wednesday, January 29th 6-7pm at Fleet Feet Armory.
Goal Race – Wegmans Family 5K on Sunday, April 19th learn more here - Program race registration fee does not include race registration fee.
Program Fees: Enjoy Early Bird SPECIAL pricing $85.00 from now until January 18th. On January 19th the fee increases to $90.00 until February 4th 1st then on February 5th the fee increases to $100.00.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial. No refunds after 2/22/2012. ($20.00 admin fee will be deducted from original price paid)
- Wednesday workouts take place at Fleet Feet Armory from 5:45-7pm
- Saturday workouts take place at 7:45am. Locations rotate each week: Mendon Ponds Park, Durand, Charlotte and both Fleet Feet Stores.
- Trainees will also have 2 homework workouts to complete each week.
Each program offers:
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Graduation party after completion of the program
- Special shopping day
For questions, contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate at email@example.com