Commitment: 10 weeks (offered summer only)
Current Fitness Level: must be able to do all three disciplines (swim, bike, run) - although skill levels in each discipline may vary
Are you interested in a multisport event such as a Duathlon or a Triathlon? Are you curious how to train for your events based on your current skill level? The Fleet Feet Sports Triathlon Training Program can help you prepare as much or as little as you need.
Swim: Swim workouts are perfect to prepare you for the open water swim portion of your multisport event. Good for both beginners and advanced. Workouts will take place in outdoor facilities (both pool and open water) to get you fully trained and prepared.
Brick Workouts: A weekly coached workout that will help you train for the bike and run portions of a multisport event with focus on transitioning between the two disciplines.
Start Date: Thurs, Jan. 21, 2016 at Ridgeway
Locations:Fleet Feet Sports @ The Armory, Fleet Feet Sports Ridgeway and various locations throughout Rochester, including Durand Eastman Park, Webster Park and Mendon Ponds Park.
Class Format: Up to 2 weekly coached workouts
- Mondays, at different locations in Rochester, 6pm
- Wednesdays, at different locations in Rochester, 6pm
- Detailed, yet flexible, training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited email access to coaches
- Technique drills and stroke techniques tailored to each individual
- Weekly motivational and educational emails relevant to our training
- Fun, social atmosphere
- Weekly coached workouts
- A custom, training program specific apparel item
- Great camaraderie and friendship