Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge
Lose Weight. Get Fit. Have Fun.
Join us for an 8-week challenge to lose weight and have fun!
This new and improved program offers extended amenities, additional rewards, heightened interaction, and ALL AT A NEW, LOWER PRICE!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we'll provide support, camaraderie, and encouragement along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins (any time during the week that works best for you during our normal hours of operation)
- Closed Group Page on Facebook, filled with discussion, tips, motivation, support, nutrition resources, success stories and weight loss tips.
- Weekly walks
- Weekly discussions
Plus, during your weight loss journey, receive a special sticker of recognition when you reach one of our “Club Distances” during the challenge:
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss or more)
Social Media Support Throughout the Program
One of the unique aspects of our Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge is our social media outreach to participants. As part of the program, you will be invited to join our closed Facebook group page with your fellow participants. This has been a great outlet for communication, idea-sharing, encouragement and support. We also invite you to take part in our chats to answer all of your questions.
To help you accurately chart and track your weight loss, we will provide weekly weigh-ins and a journal for you to record your progress. Listed below are the weigh in weeks, you can go to either the Armory or Ridgeway locations during that week to weigh in. You can only weigh in one time per week. The staff will be excited to see you and hear about your triumphs or perhaps even trials. But be assured our staff is here to help. If you are unable to weigh in during baseline week, the 2nd week will be your baseline week.
Tuesday Night Walks
Meet at Fleet Feet @ the Armory on Tuesday Nights at 6:00pm, and join the walking/running community in a casual weekly walk. Enjoy a neighborhood walk at your pace to Cobbs Hill Park or the Reservoir and enjoy the view.
Last Breakfast Social and Kick-Off Info Session on Sunday, July 8th at 12-1pm @ the Armory.
- Week 1 - July 9 - 14 (This is Baseline Weigh-In Week)
- Week 2 - July 15 - 22
- Week 3 - July 23 - 29
- Week 4 - July 30 - Aug 5
- Week 5 – Aug 5 - Aug 12
- Week 6 - Aug 13 - Aug 19
- Week 7 - Aug 20 - 26
- Week 8 - Aug 27 - Sept 1 (final weigh in week)
$25 Registration Fee
And, you can earn up to $25 back in vouchers and discounts, if you reach select goals! Sorry no refunds.
How You Do It:
- Receive a $5 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher once you complete 4 weekly weigh-ins AND lose at least 2% of your body weight by the end of program (e.g., a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs).
- Receive a $10 Fleet Feet In-Store Voucher once you complete 6 weekly weigh-ins AND lose at least 4% of your body weight in by the end of program (e.g., a 200lb person has to lose 8lbs).
- Receive a $10 Discount once you complete 4 weekly weigh-ins AND lose at least 2% of your body weight, to be applied towards one 2018 Fleet Feet Fall Program (No Boundaries, Half and Full Marathon Training, Urban Fit Classes).
Earn a Fleet Feet Running Club Badge
Be proud of your accomplishments! Receive the Ton of Fun Badge by completing at least 6 weekly weigh-ins AND lose at least 4% of your body weight during the program.
Click the button below to register.
Here's what to expect: You will have your first official weigh-in week of July 9-14. You can come any day of the week while the store is open. (Be assured... all weigh-ins will be done privately... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others). We will record your initial baseline weight which will then be used to track your progress. We are not doing weigh-ins on Sunday, July 8th, as this is a "Last Breakfast", an event to ask any last questions, get your head in the game, focus on your intentions and prepare for the coming weeks of incredible behavioral and eating change.
For more information on Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge, contact email@example.com