Fleet Feet Summer Sweat Session Virtual Program
Join us for 6 weeks of 5K-10K maintenance training geared to keep you moving and ready to keep active this summer and fall. Participants must be able to run or walk 3 miles at any pace. This flexible training plan will incorporate a variety of training methods to keep you moving forward while gaining strength, speed and endurance. Supportive Coaches will encourage, motivate and educate you along the way. Enjoy virtual group workouts and discussions along with a virtual online community for added social interaction and motivation. .
Program start/end date: July 13th - August 22nd
Program Duration: 6 weeks total
Goal: Lets get ready to stay fit this summer. 5K- 10K maintence for runners and walkers. Program will include targeted training for 5K and 10K so you can switch or mix and match workouts at anytime.
Summer Sweat Program Benefits:
- 1 weekly coached virtual speed workout. Workouts take place using zoom on Thursday nights from 6-7pm. All workouts include a warm up, instructed workout and a cool down. If you cannot attend - workout details will be posted in workoutlog and on the Facebook Page. Workout Log is our online tool that provides you your daily workouts via email or logging in to the tool.
- 1 weekly zoom meeting to discuss training related topics, gear and ask the coaches questions. Date and time TBD.
- Facebook accountability group. Facebook groups are a key componet for community and bonding during a training session. It provides a safe and fun platform to share workouts, connect and more!
- Workoutlog account - WorkoutLog provides powerful online training applications that help athletes and coaches reach their fitness goals via the internet.
- Training plan in workoutlog - All participants receive a flexible and dynamic 6 week training plan.
- Support and motivation from friendly coaches every step of they way!
Pricing: The Summer Sweat Session is $30.00 for 6 weeks of training. All registrants have the option to order a special editon Summer Sweat tank for just $15 additional fee (plus tax). See online registration for more details.