Commitment: 11 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must be able to walk briskly for 30 minutes
The Learn To Run 5K program is designed to guide you safely and effectively into running, while learning valuable information on healthy living. Perfect for people who don't run at all, have a hard time starting, or are unsure of what to do. This program starts out walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for a 5K (3.1 mile) race. Sponsored by New Balance.
Locations: Fleet Feet @ The Armory, Fleet Feet Ridgeway and various locations throughout Rochester, including Durand Eastman Park, Charlotte, Webster Park and Mendon Ponds Park.
Tuesdays at Ridgeway 6pm
Wednesday at the Armory 6pm
Saturday at area parks 8am
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Special shopping day
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private group Facebook page
- After program graduation party
Cost: Early bird registration fee $100 * Family Pricing. For children ages 10 - 16, enjoy half off ($50.00) their registration making the fee only $50.00! All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during training workouts.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial.($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
For more information about No Boundaries - Learn To Run 5K training, please contact email@example.com