Commitment: 12 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must be able to run 2 miles under or at a 15 min/mile pace; and run 4 times a week
The No Boundaries 3pt0 program is perfect for those who can run between 2-3 miles, but have a hard time running further. This program will train you towards a 10K or 12K. Also great for those aspiring to complete a half marathon in the future. Sponsored by New Balance.
Locations: Fleet Feet @ The Armory, Fleet Feet Ridgeway and various locations throughout Rochester, including Durand Eastman Park, Webster Park and Mendon Ponds Park.
Tuesdays at 6pm at Ridgeway (choose from a 3 mile run or speed workout)
Wednesday at 6pm @ the Armory (choose from a 3 mile run or speed workout)
Saturday at 8am at area parks.
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Special shopping day
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private group Facebook page
- After program graduation party
Cost: Early bird registration fee $100. * Family Pricing. For children ages 10 - 16, enjoy half off ($50.00) their registration making the fee only $50.00! All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during training workouts.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial.($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
For more information about No Boundaries 3pt0 training, please contact email@example.com