Commitment: 11 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must be able to run 2 miles under or at a 15 min/mile pace; and run 4 times a week
The No Boundaries 2pt0 program is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve, but are not yet ready for longer distances. This program works to improve speed, endurance and performance at the 5K level. Sponsored by New Balance.
Locations: Fleet Feet @ The Armory, Fleet Feet Ridgeway and various locations throughout Rochester, including Durand Eastman Park, Webster Park and Mendon Ponds Park.
Tuesdays at 6pm at Ridgeway (choose from a 3 mile run or speed workout)
Wednesday at 6pm @ the Armory (choose from a 3 mile run or speed workout)
Saturday at 8am at area parks.
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly coached and mentored workouts
- A custom New Balance No Boundaries technical shirt
- Great camaraderie and friendship
- Special shopping days
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Online private group Facebook page
- After program graduation party
Cost: Early bird registration fee $100 * Family Pricing. For children ages 10 - 16, enjoy half off ($50.00) their registration making the fee only $50.00! All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during training workouts.
Refund Policy: All refunds are partial.($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
For more information about No Boundaries 2pt0 training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org