Commitment: 14 - 18 weeks (offered spring, summer, fall)
Current Fitness Level: must have a current weekly base of 20-25 miles
The Beginner Half Marathon Training is geared for the person who has never run a half and is on the lower end of the required base mileage. Perfect for beginners.
Free Information Session Dates and Times: coming soon
Start Date/End Date: January 25th, 2018 - April 19th, 2017
Class Format: 2 weekly coached workouts
- Tuesdays, speed or 3 mile run at Ridgeway 6pm
- Thursdays, Speed or 3 mile run @ The Armory 6pm
- Saturdays, at different locations in Rochester, 7:30am. Please note we will not have workouts on the following Saturdays: 2/17, 3/24
- Detailed, flexible weekly/daily training online plan
- Kick off party
- Workoutlog online training tool
- Unlimited access to program coaches
- Weekly motivational and education emails relevant to our training
- A fun, social atmosphere, great camaraderie and friendship
- Online private Facebook Group page
- Weekly coached tempo/speed workouts - Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Weekly supported paced long group runs - Saturdays
- Custom training program technical shirt
- 17 different pace groups to choose from for Saturday paced long runs (7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 15:00 & 16:00 minute per mile)
- Alumni pricing for the next session of Half and Full Marathon Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- Special pricing for UrbanFIT and Speed Camp Training. We will send you a coupon code.
- We are excited to welcome a 16 minute per mile pace leader but we ask that you are under a 14:30 minute per mile pace for the Time Trial. Safety is #1!
Goal Race: Winter Warrior Half Marathon - Race registration fee not included in training program fee.
Program Fee: $125.00 until January 22nd, on January 23rd the fee increases to $135.00. Sorry no refunds after 2/9/18
($20.00 administration fee deducted from original price paid)
For more information, please contact the Training Program Coordinator Kate. firstname.lastname@example.org