Join us for Free Fleet Feet Paced Workouts on Saturday's at 8AM from Fleet Feet @ The Armory
Please Note: There are no Paced Workouts on June 19 nor July 10 due to races. However in lieu of Pace Workouts we will be hosting Free Group Run/Walks with Footwear Vendors who are visiting that day with Pop Up Shops.
No Registration Required, but we are asking that you check in and sign the waiver
Free Fleet Feet Paced Workout @ The Armory
Saturdays at 8:00AM. Please arrive early to check in and get instructions.
FREE Fleet Feet Paced Workout is a workout that you can walk or run. We start at 8AM. The route starts at Fleet Feet @ The Armory, we will offer three distance options ranging between 3-4 miles, 7-8 miles and 10-12 miles. You can choose how far to go. The first loop is pace led by Volunteer Pace Leaders. Please note that anything can happen to a Pace Leader. Groups will be sent off in waves. Pace Groups each week are dependent on Pace Leader availability.
All participants must read and agree to waiver and that you agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone who tested positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
- We are following CDC guidelines on masking - whereby if you are not vaccinated you wear a mask,. If you are vaccinated you are more than welcome to still wear a mask, it is your choice. We advise remaining socially distant as well.
Check in and gathering will take place outside under the overhang of Fleet Feet. Please bring your own water.
- Possess a positive and happy mental attitude!!
Check in and gathering will take place outside of Fleet Feet and remain socially distant. Please bring your own water. When you arrive please sign in then go directly to the pace group registered for. Each group will be marked by the corresponding pace with a hot pink sign.
We cordially request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines and we reserve the right to deny entry to the group workout should protocols not be followed.
Questions - contact Kate. Kate.email@example.com