Free Fleet Feet Paced Workouts are BACK starting Saturday, March 13th with new safety procedures and regulations.
Free Fleet Feet Paced Workout @ The Armory
Saturdays at 8:00AM. Please arrive early to check in and get instructions.
This event is capped to meet the NYS COVID-19 protocol regulations
Registration Opens March 8th at 10AM
You MUST be registered to participate.
FREE Fleet Feet Paced Workout is a workout that you can walk or run. We start at 8AM. The route starts at Fleet Feet @ The Armory, we will offer three distance options ranging between 3-4 miles, 7-8 miles and 10-12 miles. You can choose how far to go. The first loop is pace led by Volunteer Pace Leaders. Please note that anything can happen to a Pace Leader. Groups will be sent off in waves for social distancing. Pace Groups each week are dependent on Pace Leader availability.
All participants must read and agree to waiver and that you agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone who tested positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
- You will wear a mask when not socially distanced from others other than while exercising
- Possess a positive and happy mental attitude!!
Be prepared to answer these questions when you arrive.
Check in and gathering will take place outside of Fleet Feet and we will remain 6 feet apart from each other. Masks required as we gather before and after the workout. Please bring your own water. When you arrive please go directly to the pace group registered for. Each group will be marked by the corresponding pace with a hot pink sign.
We cordially request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines and we reserve the right to deny entry to the group workout should protocols not be followed.
Questions - contact Kate. Kate.email@example.com