Fleet Feet Summer Training 2021
Begins Monday, July 5th through September 24th
Train virtually or hybrid through the summer with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet!
FREE ZOOM Info Session - TBD
Choose from the following Hybrid or Virtual programs:
- WalkCrew 5K
- No Boundaries Learn to Run 5K for runners and walkers
- Beginner Half Marathon for runners and walkers
- Advanced Half Marathon for runners and walkers
This programming is for everyone! All training plans are flexible and designed specifically for runners or walkers.
We are offering:
- Virtual - virtual training only
- Hybrid - virtual training with in person coached workouts on Wednesday's at 6PM (Fleet Feet @ The Armory in Rochester only)
These 12 week programs will get you race or fitness ready for any virtual events or personal training goals.
All participants will receive an effective and well organized training experience with coaches, online training schedule & log, emails & instructional information, virtual educational clinics, access to your virtual coaches via email or Facebook, membership to a private Facebook training group page, and accountability! Details for your workout will be laid out in your very own training log that will be emailed to you daily.
We strongly recommend that you have had prior training before entering the Half Marathon Programs and that you have access to a Facebook account. For the No Boundaries Learn to Run & WalkCrew 5K beginner program - no running or walking experience necessary. Recommended weekly mileage for the half marathon programs: 10-15+ miles per week.
Program start / end date - Monday, July 5th - September 24th, 2021
Duration - 12 weeks
- 12 week event specific training program
- Four zoom session to cover key training information 7pm on select Tuesdays (Dates TBD). Getting started, safety and gear overview. Hydration and fueling, Injury prevention, stretching rolling and massage. How to prepare for race day and move forward after training.
- Workoutlog account
- Facebook page for camaraderie
- Print out to track progress - color as you go
- Motivation, support, advice and education from the coach
- Special program shopping days
- Detailed workout information
- Hybrid Program Only - Coached workout on Wednesdays at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd., Rochester 14620) 6:00pm-7:00pm** - Hybrid only
- Please Note: In Person Workouts will follow CDC COVID-19 Protocols
Click Image Below to Download Tracker
Sorry no refunds
Zoom Info Session Details Coming
Need help selecting a training program? Contact our Training Program Coordinator Kate - Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 Guidelines for In Person Workouts
All participants must read and agree to waiver and that you agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone who tested positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
- You will wear a mask if not vaccinated
- Possess a positive and happy mental attitude!!.
Check in and gathering will take place outside of Fleet Feet and we will remain 6 feet apart from each other. We are adhering to CDC Mask Guidelines. Please bring your own water.
We cordially request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines and we reserve the right to deny entry to the group workout should protocols not be followed.