Commitment: 8 weeks
Start Date: Tuesday, April 9th, 2019
Current Fitness Level: Inactive for walking program; able to walk briskly for 30 min. for learn to run 5K program
No Boundaries Express is perfect for anyone preparing to run or walk their first 5K. This program will end just in time for the Big Run 5K or the 2019 Corporate Challenge. This program is perfect for beginner runner and walkers. Choose from two great training options.
- Walking Only 5K Training Program - Ideal for those who have no desire to run, but still want to be active and fit. The program is strictly walking and is perfect for the beginner exerciser up to the advanced walker who can walk 3 miles.
- Learn To Run 5K Training Program - A beginner 5K program designed to guide you safely and effectively into running. Perfect for people who don't currently run at all, have a hard time starting with a running program or are unsure what to do to prepare for a 5K. This program starts off walking and slowly builds into running, preparing you for the 3.5 mile race.
Location and program dates: Fleet Feet Armory Location: Tuesdays 6pm-7pm (4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28)
Class Format: 1 weekly coached workout. Tuesdays at 6pm-7pm at Fleet Feet - Armory location
- Flexible training schedule
- Workoutlog online training tool
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 8 week detailed daily training plan
- Supportive and encouraging coaches
- Online private Facebook group
- New fitness friends and amazing camaraderie
- Special shopping day!
- Tips and informational emails
Program Fees: Early bird pricing $55.00 until March 8th, On March 9th the fee increases to $60.00 until April 1st, On April 2nd the fee increases to $70.00. Register early to SAVE!