adidas Ultra Boost ST
by Rob Wilder, FIT Specialist
The adidas Ultra Boost ST is easily one of the three best shoes I've tried in the last year. I love the high-response and stability that it provides. The premium upper and continental outsole give me a tremendous overall fit. The Ultra Boost ST is an incredible shoe to wear for an 8-10 hour work day. I've also received great benefits from wearing it for training runs.
More about Ultra Boost ST Shoes:
A light, luxuriously cushioned stability shoe for any pace and any distance.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 9)
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Ergonomic heel structure for added support
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry
- Runner type: stable; Use: everyday trainer; Stack height: 32 mm / 24 mm (8 mm differential)