The HOKA Clifton 4 has the sweetest cushion of any HOKA shoe.
This shoe provides a smooth ride, no matter the speed or distance. As the fourth edition in the award-winning Clifton lineage, this shoe boasts maximal cushion and minimal weight. The Clifton 3 was good, but HOKA is always looking for ways to improve. So, what did they change?
First off, they made the Clifton 4 more adaptive than ever before. This means the shoe molds to your foot for a more comfortable and consistent ride. They used new materials—think engineered mesh and a 3D puff print frame—for better fit and breathability, and they improved the foam to increase longevity and rebound. They heard that the third-version was a little tight, so HOKA widened up the midfoot. Known as the Sweetest Cushion, the Clifton 4 lives up to its name due to step-in comfort you can feel the moment you put them on. Plus, it's HOKA, so you know running will feel like flying.
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Men's 9.8oz; Women's 8.2oz
- 5mm offset