Log Miles. Earn Tickets. Win Prizes.
We want to help you make every run a "10" with the 10th edition of the Saucony Ride and our Tickets to Ride Challenge, presented by Saucony. This May, we invite you to log your miles with us at three different group runs. You'll earn raffle tickets that could win you new gear - with one lucky winner walking away with new Saucony Rides for a year!
Tickets To Ride Scavenger Hunt
Tuesday, May 2nd @ The Armory, 6pm
Join us @ The Armory on Tuesday, May 2nd for a special "Scavenger Hunt" style run. Be sure to bring your smart phone (or partner with someone who has one) to capture up to 10 different challenges along your run!
Upgrade Your Run To A 10
Monday, May 8th at Ridgeway, 6pm
Bring in your lightly/gently used shoes and apparel. Not only will you receive up to 10 raffle tickets (1 ticket for each item donated), but you'll also receive a store voucher to save on new Saucony apparel & footwear. To make things a little more interesting, we've decided to make this a Rochester v. Buffalo challenge! The city that donates the most shoes & apparel will win pizza & beer following next week's run!
Everun on Cloud 10?
Tuesday, May 16th @ The Armory, 6pm
We're celebrating the 10th edition of the Ride with CAKE! And presents! Anyone who has checked in via FITVIL at all 3 of the Saucony Workouts (5/2, 5/8 & 5/16) will receive a special gift. Then, we'll draw the lucky winners from the Tickets to Ride Challenge and award one random winner with FREE Saucony Rides for a year (a total of 4 pair of Rides)!
The more tickets you earn, the better your chances to win! Here's how you collect tickets:
- 1 RAFFLE TICKET when you check into FITVIL at the FREE group workouts on 5/2, 5/8 and 5/16.
- 1 RAFFLE TICKET when you demo any Saucony shoe during one of the FREE group workouts on 5/2, 5/8 and 5/16.
- 2 RAFFLE TICKETS when you demo the Saucony Ride 10 during one of the FREE group workouts on 5/2, 5/8 and 5/16.
- UP TO 10 RAFFLE TICKETS for capturing challenges from the Tickets To Ride Scavenger Hunt on camera, 5/2.
- UP TO 10 RAFFLE TICKETS for donating lightly/gently used shoes & apparel during the Upgrade Your Ride To A 10 workout, 5/8.
There will also be "BONUS TICKETS" available along the way, as well as random tickets awarded to those who post their workouts on social media using the hashtags: #fleetfeetroc #saucony #ride10.
More About The Ride 10. The 10th edition of the Ride franchise brings plenty of new innovation while still delivering a legendary running experience. Featuring a brand new engineered mesh upper, woven heel collar and refined TRI-FLEX outsole design, the Ride 10 moves with the runner and cushions every foot strike. Make every run a “10” in the brand new Ride.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Everun Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility