Be part of the Fleet Feet Sports Ragnar Team!
Do YOU want to take part in Ragnar Relay Adirondacks? There are 12 spots up for grabs on the Fleet Feet Sports Ragnar Team! Here's the details:
- Event date: Sept. 23-24, 2016 in Saratoga Springs
- You must be willing to run 3 legs of Ragnar Relay Adirondacks with 11 other of your soon-to-be-closest friends
- The team entry for the event will be covered - free of charge
- The team will be responsible for all travel, accommodations and incidental expenses
The more entries you have, the better your chances of being on the team!
- Receive one entry by filling out the form below (open until midnight on May 31, 2016)
- Fill out one additional entry at each Monday Fun Day Workout you attend (6pm at Ridgeway, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23)
- Fill out one additional entry at each Tuesday Night Hill Workout you attend (6pm @ The Armory: 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31)
- Fill out one additional entry at each Friday Night Happy Hour Run/Walk you attend (6pm at Ridgeway: 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 4/27)
- Fill out one additional entry at the Trails With The Endurance Team workout (6pm @ The Amory, 5/12)
- Fill out one additional entry at the May Pub Run (6pm at West Edge Restaurant & Lodge, 5/26)
- Fill out one additional entry at the Ragnar Relay Adirondack Info Session (7pm @ The Armory, 5/10)
- Fill out one additional entry at #All4Run (6pm @ The Armory, 6/1)
The 12 lucky winners will be announced at our #All4Run Celebration on National Running Day, June 1, 2016 @ The Armory.
Questions should be directed to email@example.com
Already Have A Team?
If you already have a team, use this online code to receive a $100 Store Voucher to Fleet Feet Sports to gear up: ADK16MFLEET
All vouchers will be handed out to the team captain at our Ragnar Team Captain 101 Clinic on August 2, 2016, 7pm @ The Armory.
Learn More About Ragnar
Interested, but need more information? Join us @ The Armory on Tuesday, May 10th at 7pm for a FREE info session hosted by our local Ragnar Ambassadors.
More About The Event Itself: Reebok Ragnar Relay Adirondacks kicks off in Saratoga Springs where runners are immediately immersed by the beauty of upstate New York. Teams of 12 (or 6) head north and experience views of Saratoga Lake, the Hudson River and simple countryside. At appropriately named Million Dollar Beach (Lake George) runners find a place to sleep (?), relax, swim, and admire the sunset with friends. Lit-up vans, costumes and a billion stars overhead come together to create an unforgettable night run that you can only experience at Ragnar. Special to this race, those who tackle the hardest leg on the course up Tongue Mountain will be rewarded with extra Ragnar bling. On Saturday, the whisper of crisp air fills your lungs as you run through the golden light of Aspen trees and up the southern side of Lake Champlain. Your team will finish like champions at Lake Placid, the home of two Winter Olympic Games. Discover what it means to find your inner wild on Sept. 23-24. Your sore legs won’t last, but your memories will.