The Fleet Feet Personal Rewards (PR) program thanks customers for their loyalty by truly rewarding them. Each time you accumulate $150.00 in merchandise purchases you will receive $15.00 in-store credit valid on future purchases. It’s simple.
- No sign-up fee
- No minimum purchase
- No card to carry
Once you reach $150 in purchases, your personal rewards voucher will be in our system ready for you to use at the beginning of the following month you reached that level. You will be notified by E-MAIL once you have earned your reward. Please note we need an accurate e-mail address in order to contact you. In addition, PR credits expire 3 months after issue date - no exceptions. Our database will not be sold or shared with any third-party entity.
Gift Cards Made Easy
Are you looking for the perfect gift that will always be just the right fit? The Fleet Feet Sports Gift Card is for you. You can purchase them online and have them mailed to you - or if time is of the essence, send an eGiftCard. Click here to purchase.
Our Fit Guarantee
Fleet Feet Sports is committed to FIT.
If at any time you are not satisfied with an item you purchased from us, please return for a re-fitting or refund. We won't rest until we find the right solution for you.
Fleet Feet Corporate Clinics
Fleet Feet Recognizes the importance of Employee Health and Wellness Programs.
That is why we offer free clinics to all Rochester area businesses. We will work with your Human Resources Department or Wellness Committee to design a program that fits the needs of your company.
- Our experienced, professional staff are available to provide your workforce with educational lectures, demonstrations and/or advice based on your company needs.
- We want to help your company promote a healthy lifestyle which will in turn lead to a more enthusiastic and productive staff.
- We can present at Company Meetings, Wellness Fairs, Lunch -n- Learn lectures or anywhere you need, we will accommodate.
- There is no charge for these services
Topics can include (but not limited to):
- Starting a Learn to Run or Walk Program
- Motivation - How to get started
- Stretching & Flexibility
- Training for the Corporate Challenge
- Training for a 1/2 or full marathon, or even a 10K
For more information or to schedule a clinic at your business, contact us.