The 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Endurance Team is an ambassador program through Fleet Feet Sports. There is no other group like this in the country. They are people who push their boundaries by participating in events that are outside the norm. Events like trail running, ultras, triathlon, duathlon, mountain and road biking, paddling, skiing and skating. All of these events are out of the ordinary, making the Endurance Team members unique and sought after for their knowledge.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- All of the benefits of the 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Race Team
- Endurance Team specific gear will be provided throughout the year.
- The team joining fee will be waived.
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- All of the requirements of the 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Race Team
- Lead group outings for other members of the Fleet Feet Sports Race Team as well as the general public. We're looking to you to bring ideas for the events you want to lead; ideas include trail runs, bike rides, kayak outings, etc.
- Lead preview runs and help produce our two ultra trail marathons: Sehgahunda Trail Marathon & Relay (May 20-21, 2017) and The Battle At Bristol Mountain (July 28-30, 2017).
Fill out the info below to be considered for placement on the 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Endurance Team.