Did you know that you can pick up your pre-box shares from the Good Food Collective @ The Armory? Shares are available on Thursday afternoons from 2pm-7pm.
The fall season is still an amazing and busy time for the Good Food Collective, although products shift to the late season crops, the abundance and diversity continues! Beautiful, cool season crops like broccoli, cauliflower, squash, carrots, brussels sprouts, potatoes, and kale are part of what makes fall the classic harvest season. The Fall Share is a fantastic culminating experience to a wonderful GOOD FOOD season!
Fall 2015 distributions run for 8 weeks beginning the week of October 5th and ending the week of November 26th.
Options/What you get:
- Pre-Boxed Standard Share (Feeds 2-4 people)
The Fall Share provides 6 to 8 different varieties of vegetables and some fruit each week of the fall season from our network of local, sustainable farms. The amount of each variety received is typical to standard purchases at farmers’ markets or grocery stores (2 lbs of carrots, 1 big head of broccoli, 1 large winter squash, 6 ears of corn, 10 apples, etc.). The Fall Share typically sends members home with an abundant amount of GOOD FOOD, filling approximately 2-3 average size grocery bags. The Fall GFC Share is designed to supply an average family of 2 to 4 with a week’s worth of fresh, seasonal GOOD FOOD.
- Pre-Boxed Large Share (Feeds 5-8 people)
- The Large Fall Share is double everything that is included in the Fall Share. The Large Share is designed to supply a family of 5 to 8 with a week’s worth of fresh, seasonal GOOD FOOD.
- Pre-Boxed Small Share (Feeds 1 person)
- Small Share is designed to feed 1 person. Members will receive 4 to 5 items each week, featuring fresh vegetables and some fruit during the fall season from our network of local, sustainable farms. The amount of each variety is in smaller quantity than the Standard Share, including amounts such as 1 small bunch of kale, a small head of broccoli, 4 apples, 1 winter squash, etc.
Additional shares available: