Fleet Feet Running Club Membership
We’re going back to our roots! Originally created in 1976, Fleet Feet Running Club is back—and open to runners and walkers of all abilities.
Created by Fleet Feet co-founders Elizabeth Jansen and Sally Edwards, Fleet Feet Running Club defined a group of people associated together not by how fast or far they ran, but by the spirit and passion they displayed in doing so.
What are the perks of joining the 2019 Fleet Feet Running Club?
- You are automatically enrolled in our VIPR (Very Important Pub Runner) Program. VIPR meets every Tuesday at our Fleet Feet Pub Run & Walk at Reserve Ave. at 6PM, followed up by post-run fun at Mellow Mushroom.
- Post-Run FUN at Mellow Mushroom includes a $9.99 Pub Run Buffet with pizza, salad and cookies AND free beer tastings every week!
- Earn points for every Fleet Feet Pub Run you attend! Yearly milestones include prizes for 10, 25 and 40 points. Bonus point opportunities are available throughout the year! Prizes TBA & sponsored by Brooks Running.
- Your yearly points build up into LIFETIME points – your points don’t stop after a year! We add up your lifetime points so you can earn cool prizes, and most importantly, bragging rights.
- VIPR LEGEND = 50 lifetime points
- VIPR ICON = 100 lifetime points
- NEW THIS YEAR = prizes for 150 AND 250 lifetime points!
- Free workouts that will be available at Fleet Feet (yoga, strength training, foam rolling) – Non-FFRC members will be charged a fee for these workouts
- Fleet Feet Running Club t-shirt
- Quarterly socials!
- Special rates on select local Fleet Feet sponsored races
- Exclusive monthly Fleet Feet coupons throughout the year – announced at the beginning of each month!
- Private Facebook group where you’ll be the first notified about in-store sales, new products and more!
- Special rates on Fleet Feet Roanoke Training Programs – 20% OFF! All programs, all year long.
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club Gear available to purchase
Why join Fleet Feet Running Club?
Fleet Feet’s mantra is “Running Changes Everything”. After being established in the Roanoke Valley for over 15 years, we work hard each year to create a happier and healthier environment for all walkers and runners. The camaraderie and friendships are unique and will allow you to work towards your goals. Plus, check out the awesome perks exclusive to Fleet Feet Running Club members only!
Who is Fleet Feet Running Club for?
Any walkers, runners or fitness enthusiasts! This club is available to anyone who wants to be a part of our Fleet Feet family, and spread their love of health and wellness across the valley. We’d love to have you join our Fleet Feet Running Club family!