We are currently open for in-store service with new safety measure! Our hours are Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 1-5pm.
What should I know before I plan an in-store visit?
- We are asking everyone to schedule an in-store shoe fit appointment through our website before you visit us. You can schedule an appointment here.
- We are limited by how many people we can have in the store at one time. We will have an employee + iPad stationed at the store entrance where you can check in for your appointment or check availability for when we can assist you. Walk-ins will be managed based on number of customers currently in the store and available employees to assist. To help manage the flow of traffic and enforce these limits in store, we request that customers bring no more than one family member into the store with them.
- All customers will need to have a mask or face covering in order to enter the store so please bring one with you. We will have complimentary face masks available if you do not have one.
- While inside the store, we expect all of our guests to practice social distancing, maintaining a distance of six feet between each other at all times. Shoe fitting areas and registers will be taped/marked accordingly to help.
- Fitting rooms will be currently unavailable.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the store.
Will you continue to offer Contactless Curbside Pickup or Shipping?
Yes! We will continue to offer curbside pickup that allow sales to happen without customers coming into the store. Please visit our website www.fleetfeetroanoke.com to shop our inventory. Choose BUY & PICK UP and we’ll have your order ready for you curbside at Fleet Feet Roanoke. Give us a call at 540-777-1166 when you get to the store, and we will bring it out to your car.
You can also give us a call at 540-777-1166 to place a curbside pickup order if you do not see what you are looking for on our website.
We can also ship anything in-store to your home. Orders over $99 will ship for free, and orders under $99 will ship for a $5 flat fee. Give us a call to order.
What precautions are you taking with employees?
All employees will be screened daily with temperature checks as well as daily screens for respiratory symptoms. All staff will be REQUIRED to wear a facemask that completely covers their mouth and nose while in the store. Employees will practice frequent and proper hand hygiene and hand sanitizer will be available.
We appreciate you!
Thank you for your support while we navigate through this difficult time.