We're bringing GO Fest to Fleet Feet!
SHOP & SUPPORT PROJECT OUTSIDE
During GO Fest Weekend, October 16-17 (we're closed on Sundays), we will be donating 10% of our sales to Project Outside. We'll be donating an additional 10% of our Local Merch sales as well for a total of 20% of Local Merch sales going to Project Outside.
We're launching NEW Local Merch and NEW HydroFlask that weekend! Come snag the latest and greatest, and help us give back to Project Outside.
DONATE & ENTER TO WIN HUGE RAFFLE PRIZES - ALL MONTH LONG!
Come shop with us during the month of October, and donate to Project Outside! When you check out you will have the option to donate $5, $10, $15, $20, and so on. Each $5 you donate gets you 1 raffle ticket into our HUGE Prize Raffle! The more you donate, the better your chances are of winning. And you are definitely going to want to win one of these prizes.
Winners will be drawn on Monday, November 2nd!
ABOUT PROJECT OUTSIDE
Project Outside is a community fund created by businesses, governments, and individuals to support outdoor capital improvement projects, maintain key outdoor assets, and help launch and support businesses in the outdoor sector.
Project Outside is a partnership between the Roanoke Outside Foundation and local land managers (i.e. local governments, ATC, NPS, etc.) of identified regional outdoor assets. Project Outside funds will be used to fill maintenance funding gaps in projects or initiatives and pool resources to tackle large-scale outdoor infrastructure projects. Learn more here.
ABOUT GO FEST
GO Fest looks a little different this year! Instead of a huge event with 40,000+ people, there will be multiple small/virtual events throughout Roanoke to celebrate, including benefits concerts. GO Fest is still taking place October 16-18, but with a twist. GO Fest is raising money for Project Outside! The kick-off goal is to raise $100,000 by GO Fest weekend, and then keep it going. This is our time to invest in our community strength – the outdoors – to continue positioning the Roanoke Region as a preferred place to live, work, play, and visit.