SPRING 2021 VIRTUAL NO BOUNDARIES 5K INFO
Start Date: Tuesday, January 18
End Date: Saturday, March 27
Goal Race: RVSPCA Tail Chaser 5K
Training Length: 10 Weeks
Registration: OPEN - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
JOIN ROANOKE'S PREMIUM TRAINING FAMILY
Our Training Groups are awesome! We take extreme pride in helping others reach their goals through fun, organized, and supportive training groups. Over the last 11 years we have successfully trained thousands of people to achieve their personal fitness goals. We believe we have the best mentors and resources around to help you reach your personal training goals.
When you train with Fleet Feet Running Club you become part of our family and you're looked after by people who are truly invested in your success, safety and enjoyment. Our approach to training is special to us and we think you'll appreciate it too. We’d love to have you join our Fleet Feet family.
JOIN THE CLUB
FLEET FEET TRAINING PERKS
- Virtual support and training plans
- Fleet Feet coupon book for the training program season
- Virtual Mentors and Coach Jeremy to motivate and encourage you to reach your goals
- Fleet Feet Training Program Shirt to rep at goal race
- Weekly Newsletters with training plans, training tips and resources, notes from the coach, upcoming events and more
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
- Private Facebook group for all Spring 2021 Training Program Participants
WHO IS NO BOUNDARIES FOR?
ANYONE! No Boundaries is geared towards anyone who wants to incorporate running or walking into their lifestyle, anyone who wants to start moving, and anyone who is ready to meet new friends and become part of the Fleet Feet family! We do require that all No Boundaries participants be 18 or older. We have multiple pace groups for the 5K Training Program, so whether you’re just getting up off of the couch or wanting to run your first 5K, we have a pace group for you. Fleet Feet has over 11 years of experience in offering an organized and coached 5K running and walking program – if you show up, we will help you reach your goals!
WHEN AND WHERE DO WORKOUTS TAKE PLACE?
Since No Boundaries is virtual, there are no in-person group workouts this season.
CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SUGGESTED PACES?
All groups will start at 1 mile and work up to a 5K (3.1 miles).
- Walking – Walkers will walk the entire training program.
- Interval Running (Run/Walk) – Interval Running includes run/walk intervals starting at running for 30 seconds and walking for 2 minutes, and finishing the program at running for 2 minutes and walking for 1 minute.
- Running – Running the whole time with no breaks. No Boundaries is all about the distance and having fun, so we don't have specific paces we're hitting.
DO WE DO ANY RACES?
The goal race for No Boundaries 5K Training is the Roanoke Valley SPCA Tail Chaser 5K. The registration fee for the goal race is NOT included in the No Boundaries registration cost.
Questions? Contact Coach Jeremy!