Hello Fleet Feet Family!
With the Governor's new set of mandates that went into effect last night, we want to remind everyone of the safety precautions and restrictions we're following.
- All employees and customers (including children ages 5 years and older) are required to wear a face mask when inside Fleet Feet.
- We are checking employees temperatures every day.
- Help us follow social distancing guidelines and keep a 6-foot distance from all other customers and staff.
- Shoe fitting areas and registers are taped/marked according to keep everyone at least 6 feet apart.
- We are limited by how many people we can have in the store at one time. Please be understanding if we have reached our limit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the store.
- Fitting rooms are open and we quarantine all tried-on apparel for 24 hours.
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to beat the wait! We highly recommend booking an appointment so we can help you at your preferred time. Book an appointment here: v2.waitwhile.com/welcome/fleetfeetroanok
If you do not wish to wear a mask, we can help you curbside.
Thank you everyone for your continued support and for keeping you, our customers and our team safe when shopping at Fleet Feet. And thank you for supporting our locally owned & operated business during this difficult time.