Fleet Feet Sports WalkFIT Challenge
April 4 – June 27
The Fleet Feet Sports WalkFIT Challenge is a 12-week walking challenge to encourage employees to get out and get moving. The Challenge includes a WalkFIT Challenge Plan, weekly email newsletters, closed Facebook Groups and weekly walks led by a group walk leaders, plus the opportunity to earn prizes!
To encourage members to get moving, we have the WalkFIT Point System. Once members earn a certain amount of points, they will earn prizes. Prizes to be announced soon! Points are rewarded for:
- Attending weekly group walks (these will be posted on Facebook and newsletter based on the schedules of group walk leaders)
- 5 points for attending a Kick-off Meeting
- 1 point for EVERY weekly walk you complete on the schedule. Members will have to submit their weekly walks each week. Walks will be based on honor system. This will be submitted on Monday/Tuesday (will include link in weekly email).
- InBody Screenings – 5 points each: Screenings can be done on Mondays & Wednesdays from 1:30pm – 4:30pm; must set-up an appointmenT
- 5 points: for doing an in-body screening BEFORE the Challenge – week of April 2, 9 or 16
- 5 point: for doing an in-body screening HALF WAY through the Challenge - week of May 7, May 14 or May 21
- 5 point: for doing an in-body screening AFTER the Challenge –week of June 18 or June 25
WATCH the Facebook group and Weekly newsletters for opportunities to earn MORE points, including Kick-Off Walks, Lunch n’ Learns and more!
In addition to the WalkFIT Challenge, participants can also participate in a Step Challenge. For those participants who have step trackers, we want you to submit your STEP TOTAL for each week! This is a great option for those of you who are already doing a walking and running program! More details to come on prizes!
Questions? Reach out to Monica Holbrook at email@example.com or 540-777-1166