FALL 2021 5K FINISH TRAINING
Start Date: Monday, August 30
End Date: Thursday, November 25
Goal Race: Drumstick Dash 5K
Training Length: 12 Weeks
Registration: OPEN - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
JOIN ROANOKE'S PREMIUM TRAINING FAMILY
Our Training Groups are awesome! We take extreme pride in helping others reach their goals through fun, organized, and supportive training groups. Over the last 11 years we have successfully trained thousands of people to achieve their personal fitness goals. We believe we have the best mentors and resources around to help you reach your personal training goals.
When you train with Fleet Feet Running Club you become part of our family and you're looked after by people who are truly invested in your success, safety and enjoyment. Our approach to training is special to us and we think you'll appreciate it too. We’d love to have you join our Fleet Feet family.
JOIN THE CLUB
Sign up for the Fleet Feet Running Club (year-long membership) and get 20% OFF any and all training programs in 2021 among many other perks!
FLEET FEET TRAINING PERKS
- 3 in-person workouts/week
- Fleet Feet coupon book for the training program season
- Mentors and friends to motivate and encourage you to reach your goals
- Fleet Feet Training Program Shirt to rep at goal race
- Weekly Newsletters with training plans, training tips and resources, notes from the coach, upcoming events and more.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
- Private Facebook group for all Fall 2021 Training Program Participants
WHO IS 5K FINISH FOR?
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 5K FINISH AND NO BOUNDARIES?
5K Finish will start out training at 2.5 miles, instead of 1 mile, and work their way up to 4 miles. No Boundaries will work their way up to 3.1 miles. 5K Finish includes a walking pace group, an interval run/walk pace group, and a running pace group. The intervals will be run 2 minutes and walk 1 minute the entire training.
WHEN AND WHERE DO WORKOUTS TAKE PLACE?
Tuesday evenings at 6pm at the Fleet Feet Pub Run & Walk at Big Lick Brewing Company. Thursday evenings at 6:00pm at River's Edge North on Reserve Ave. and Saturday mornings at 7:45am at River's Edge North on Reserve Ave.
CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SUGGESTED PACES?
All participants will start at 2 miles and work up to 4 miles.
- Running - running the entire distance without stopping.
- Interval Running (Run/Walk) – Interval running includes run/walk intervals running for 2 minutes and walking for 1 minute.
DO WE DO ANY RACES?
The goal race for 5K Finish Training is the Drumstick Dash. The registration fee for the goal race is NOT included in the No Boundaries registration cost.
Questions? Contact Coach Jeremy!