What is WalkFIT? A program that's perfect for those who have a desire to run, but need a starting point. Walkfit is a introductory program to get you active and fit by walking. WalkFIT is strictly walking and perfect for the beginner exerciser. It helps participants take the first steps to a healthy lifestyle.
Who should join WalkFIT? WalkFIT is a beginner program that helps you take the first steps towards a healthy lifestyle. WalkFIT is an excellent choice if you are currently inactive and want to improve your fitness level and overall health. You will meet wonderful fitness friends and enjoy working out in a supportive and motivational environment. At Fleet Feet Sports Richmond, we are passionate about helping you get fit, and walking is an excellent low impact activity to do that!
INFORMATION SESSIONS (NON-MANDATORY): TBA
FIRST DAY OF PROGRAM: April 2, 2016
WalkFit Training Package Includes ($50):
- 4-week flexible training schedule
- Clinics on various walk specific topics: nutrition, stretching, injury prevention, gear, and hydration.
- A safe, supportive environment for all walking athletic abilities
- Two weekly organized coached workouts every Thursday & Saturday at our Westhampton location
- an official Timex Fleet Feet Sports pedometer
- Store Discounts/Sale Events exclusively for training program participants
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Weekly motivational and educational emails
- Supportive and encouraging coaches
Need more info? E-mail Alan at Alan@fleetfeetrichmond.com.