2015 IS A NEW YEAR, AND A NEW YOU.
GET FIT. HAVE FUN. LOSE WEIGHT.
to lose a TON of weight.
2015 will be a new year, filled with new resolutions, and we want to help you meet your goals.
Beginning in January 2015, we'll provide the resources and guidance to help you succeed in your weight loss goals.
Join us in a 12 week new year challenge to get residents of the Greater Richmond area to lose weight!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we'll be right there with you every step of the way providing support.
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches
- Group workout opportunities
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around Richmond
- Injury prevention
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
Cost of the program = $50. *However, you will earn back this $50 and MORE in incentives and prizes if you stick with the program to completion.
How to earn your $50 back:
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
PLUS... receive good, better and and even better prizes when you reach one of our “Race Clubs”
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss) - a good prize
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss) - a better prize
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss) - an even better prize
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss) - a really super cool prize
- Ultra Club (any weight loss 26.3lbs or more) - the very best of prizes... and a well-earned pat on the back!
Sound like your idea of a good time?
Sign up online or in person at Fleet Feet Sports Richmond. Once you register, you'll start receiving our weekly email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed to Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for our kickoff party. Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in that evening! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)
Social Media Support
One of the unique aspects of our Ton of Fun program is social media outreach to participants. As part of the program, you will be invited into our closed Facebook group with your fellow participants. This has been a great outlet for encouragement and support. We also invite you to take part in our media chats to answer all of your questions.
Once you decide to join the program, we ask that you attend a brief information session where we'll walk you through what to expect during the program with your weight loss, how to make the most out of your program experience, and opportunities to be active and seek social support and encouragement! This is a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow participants and prepare for our 12 week challenge!
Dates coming soon!