Come check out our award-winning No Boundaries Program sponsored by Brooks Running!
No Boundaries Beginner 5k Training focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The training program is based on walk/run intervals to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals.
At the end of the program, you will be ready for our goal race in early June. Our training incorporates different techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and to improve your performance. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season. In addition to the workouts, we will provide educational clinics covering fitness, physical therapy, and nutrition from some of Richmond's top wellness providers. Additionally, you will receive expert coaching/mentoring to help inspire and motivate you on this training journey!
A Kick-Off Celebration will take place on Wednesday, April 1st at our Westhampton location at 6:00 pm.
Learn more about what to expect by attending an Information Meeting- Choose the date that works best for you! Info meetings are not mandatory, registered & non-registered participants welcome to attend.
- Saturday, March 14th at 8am at our Short Pump location
- Wednesday, March 18th at 6pm at our Westhampton location
When We Meet:
You will have an opportunity to train with the group two days a week and will receive a week by week training plan to follow during the days we do not meet as a group.
- Wednesday Night Workout- 6:00 pm at our Westhampton location
- Saturday Morning Workout- 8:00 am alternating between the Westhampton and Short Pump stores every other week
What You Get as a Participant:
- Motivation to keep you moving
- Guidance & Support
- Two weekly group training workouts every Wednesday at 6:00 pm & Saturday at 8:00 am
- We meet at our Westhampton location every Wednesday & will alternate between Westhampton and Short Pump locations on Saturdays
- Educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, avoiding injury, and more.
- Receive a piece of technical running gear from us!
- Camaraderie of others just like you!