Run 4 Massey 5K Run/Walk
Sunday, May 6th
The Second Annual Run 4 Massey 5k is a 3.1-mile race and event where family and friends can come together to support the fight against cancer and the research being done at VCU Massey Cancer Center.
Sunday, May 6th, 2018
Check-in begins at 12:00pm and the race will begin promptly at 2:00pm.
Pocahontas State Park - Bright Hope Complex
10301 State Park Road
Chesterfield, VA 23832
There is a $25 registration fee per participant. How to register: Simply click the “register” button on Run 4 Massey 5k’s homepage and create an account. After that, you must “RSVP” for the race in order to officially be entered in the race. If you are registering more than one person at once, click the “add RSVP” button and fill out the additional information. *Unpaid registration fees will be enforced at check-in on race day.
All donations are accepted and greatly appreciated! If you would like to make a straight donation to benefit Massey without registering for the race, please select the “DONATE” button on Run 4 Massey 5k’s home page and fill in the required information.
- Optional Massey throwback t-shirt for each registered participant!
- Prizes for the top five male and top five female finishers!
- Multiple door prizes will be given at the conclusion of the event!
- Fun and fellowship with family and friends!
- The Bright Hope Complex is located on the opposite side of Beach Road than the main entrance to Pocahontas State Park
- Refreshments will be provided at the finish line
- This event will happen rain or shine!
If you have questions about the Run 4 Massey 5k, please contact TeamMassey@vcu.edu.