This year’s Global Running Day celebration will look a little different. Races have been cancelled, plans derailed, and we are all adjusting to new normals. Yes, race day will look different. But our mission remains the same: inspire the runner in everyone. With that in mind, and in partnership with Brooks Running, we've made a few changes to The Big Run that we have known and loved for the past three years.
Check out results here!
Fleet Feet has put together an interactive map to show where people are running. You can also check out each race distance and see where your results stack up!
Introducing My Big Run
My Big Run is personal. We understand each of you have unique goals, and we want to celebrate with you when you achieve them.
My Big Run is an inclusive celebration of getting out there and crossing your own finish line, despite the challenges we are all currently facing. We’ll provide the support, encouragement, and know-how to keep you motivated along the way. You’re about to gain a ton of new running buddies.
How are we going to make this happen?
On June 3, we’re going virtual! Additionally, you have the option to choose from five race distances this year. Distances include: 1 mile, 5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon. After you submit your results, we will upload to our national results page. We will provide directions on how to submit results.
Registration is $10. What does that get you?
- A $15 voucher: Redeemable at your locally owned and operated Fleet Feet, or on fleetfeet.com if you do not have a local Fleet Feet. *Exclusions may apply. Check with your local store before redeeming for details.
- Virtual race-day kit: Includes your virtual medal image to post on social media, plus print-at-home bib and photo props. We want to see your accomplishment when you finish your run so we can celebrate with you!
- Training and tips: Weekly invitations to our training content and tips, and access to our Fleet Feet coaches for any questions you may have. We know some of you are new to running and walking, and we’re here to help.
- The chance to win some very cool prizes. Check them out here!
BONUS: For an additional $15, you can purchase a limited edition My Big Run branded face cover! Please note these face covers will ship to you after Global Running Day.
If you have already registered for The Big Run, check your inbox for next steps and transfer options. We appreciate your patience and hope you can still join our celebration on June 3.
- Not sure where to start? Sign up for an In-Store or Virtual Fitting, and let us get you in the right gear.
- Download the Fleet Feet Rewards App for updated training and product information.
- Search #thebigrun on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to see how our epic coast-to-coast running community celebrated The Big Run last year, and search #TogetherWeMove for some encouragement and good vides from our running community, during this challenging time.
Thank you to our partners at Brooks Running. Brooks’ purpose is to inspire everyone to run their path to a better self by creating exceptional, tools and experiences. Founded 1914, Brooks is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and is headquartered in Seattle.