Beginning Friday, May 15, we are reopening our in-store experience by appointment only.
By booking an appointment you agree to the terms below.
- I’m a little worried about safety. How will the in-store appointment work?
- If you feel at all uncomfortable with shopping in person, please utilize our virtual fitting appointments! You will still receive the same one-on-one fitting experience, and we will help you find the best products to meet your needs. That being said, we are using the utmost care and caution when it comes to the in-store experience. We are only offering a few fittings per hour slot, so there will be a very limited number of people in the store. All customers and staff will be wearing masks and following social distancing procedures (6 feet away from one another) at all times, staff will be cleaning throughout the day, and there will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- What if I don’t have a face mask?
- We have you covered! We do ask that if you have a mask, you wear it when you come in. If you do not have one, we will have a complimentary disposable mask for you. You will be required to wear a mask if you enter the store for the safety of other customers, our staff, and yourself.
- Can I bring my spouse/friend/child with me to be fit at the same time?
- At this time, we ask that you come by yourself to your appointment. If you have family members, friends, etc. who want to be fit during the same visit, they will each need to book their own appointment slot. We are limiting the amount of people in the store for safety and efficiency.
- What if all the appointment slots are full when I come in?
- We have very limited availability for appointments currently due to health, safety, and staffing. We want to create the best and safest experience possible for our amazing customers. So please bear with us, and book out a little in the future when necessary. We hope to be able to open more slots in the near future.
- What if I don’t need to be fitted and just need to pick up a few items? Can I just stop by?
- We ask that you refrain from coming to the store unless you have an appointment or have placed a curbside pickup order. If you know the items you need, please give us a call and we will put them together for you and have them ready to be picked up curbside.