We are excited to be back open and to help you all find solutions to your needs!
We are almost back to normal! We are excited and ready to see you when you have the chance to visit! We have made some changes in the way we operate, which you can take a look at below.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a team member who will either lead you to a spot to be fit for shoes or added to the Waitlist. Once seated, one of our expert Outfitters will talk with you about your needs and desires before leading you to the fit id to take a 3D scan of your foot and take a gait analysis with our Superfeet ME3D dynamic scanner. After talking with you about your feet, your Outfitter will head to the back to select a few options that will best fit your needs for you to try on and experience. As we will be socially distant, we will pass you the shoes to try on while telling you a little about the shoe and why we felt it was a good option for you.
Short Pump 804.360.4600
- I’m a little worried about safety. How will the in-store fitting work?
- We are using the utmost care and caution when it comes to the in-store experience. We are only offering a few fittings at a time, so there will be a limited number of people in the store. If we have reached store capacity customers will be put on our waitlist and helped in the order in which they arrive. All customers and staff will be wearing masks and following social distancing procedures (6 feet away from one another) at all times, staff will be cleaning throughout the day, and there will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- What if I don’t have a face mask?
- We have you covered! We do ask that if you have a mask, you wear it when you come in. If you do not have one, we will have a complimentary disposable mask for you. You will be required to wear a mask if you enter the store for the safety of other customers, our staff, and yourself.
- What if I don’t need to be fitted and just need to pick up a few items? Can I just stop by?
- You may stop by and pick- up necessary items, but we ask that you be patient with us. If our store is at capacity, you will still need to be added to our waitlist until a spot opens. To aid in serving you more efficiently we are still offering curbside pickup through fleetfeet.com. You may also call and place items on hold for in store pick up.
- Can I make an appoitment?
- We are no longer scheduling appointments, but are using a waitlist platform in- store to ensure you have the best experience possible. Depending on store occupancy when you arrive an associate will either fit you immediately or add you to our waitlist which notifies you when an associate is available.