We are excited to be back open and to help you all find solutions to your needs!
We are almost back to normal! We are excited and ready to see you when you have the chance to visit! We have made some changes in the way we operate, which you can take a look at below.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a team member who will either lead you to a spot to be fit for shoes or added to the Waitlist. Once seated, one of our expert Outfitters will talk with you about your needs and desires before selecting a pair of socks for you to use during the fit. Next, we will lead you up to the fit id to take a 3D scan of your foot and take a gait analysis. After talking with you about your feet, your Outfitter will head to the back to select a few options that will best fit your needs for you to try on and experience. As we will be socially distant, we will pass you the shoes to try on while telling you a little about the shoe and why we felt it was a good option for you.
Not feeling ready to come in-store? Please give us a call, and we can set up a Virtual Fitting with you.
Short Pump 804.360.4600
By booking an appointment you agree to the terms below.
- I’m a little worried about safety. How will the in-store appointment work?
- If you feel at all uncomfortable with shopping in person, please utilize our virtual fitting appointments! You will still receive the same one-on-one fitting experience, and we will help you find the best products to meet your needs. That being said, we are using the utmost care and caution when it comes to the in-store experience. We are only offering a few fittings at a time, so there will be a limited number of people in the store. All customers and staff will be wearing masks and following social distancing procedures (6 feet away from one another) at all times, staff will be cleaning throughout the day, and there will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- What if I don’t have a face mask?
- We have you covered! We do ask that if you have a mask, you wear it when you come in. If you do not have one, we will have a complimentary disposable mask for you. You will be required to wear a mask if you enter the store for the safety of other customers, our staff, and yourself.
- What if I don’t need to be fitted and just need to pick up a few items? Can I just stop by?
- We ask that you refrain from coming to the store unless you have an appointment or have placed a curbside pickup order. If you know the items you need, please give us a call and we will put them together for you and have them ready to be picked up curbside.