What if we told you it would be possible to combine two great things - fitness and giving back to the community? Well, now you can with RVA Fitness Give happening during the weekend of December 12th-13th here in Richmond. Fitness businesses across RVA will be participating in this awesome event by contributing money for each person who walks through their doors during that weekend. The money will go to the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Richmond.
Here at Fleet Feet, we'll have two opportunities for you to be involved in this weekend with a children's story time event on Friday, December 12th at 8:30am and an tacky sweater 3 mile fun run+walk on Saturday, December 13th at 8am where each participant will be encouraged to donate at least $2 towards this wonderful cause (Cash only, please!). What better reason to come out and run than for a worthy cause?
Here are the details recapped:
- What: RVA Fitness Give Weekend
- Where: Starts at Fleet Feet (5600 Patterson Ave.)
- When: Friday, December 12th at 8:30am and Saturday, December 13th at 8am
- Why: To raise money for a worthwhile cause - Boys & Girls Club of Metro Richmond
- Who: You! Everyone is encouraged to attend; the more the merrier!