The Store2Store run is back (and bigger)!
Join us for our favorite annual event on March 16. Everyone will start at the Wade Avenue location and will have the option of running to our North Raleigh store (approx. 9.5 miles) or the Morrisville store (approx. 11 miles).
Looking for more distance? This year, to celebrate Fleet Feet Raleigh's 13th anniversary, we'll also have a half marathon option! This will follow the same store-to-store routes but with a few additional miles along Ridge Rd. at the start.
This free event will include:
- Packet pickup will be at your destination store the day before the run, or at Wade Ave. on run day
- Free bag drop service the morning of the run (we'll transport your stuff to your destination for you)
- On-course aid stations on both routes with water and nutrition
- Post-run festivities at each of the two end locations featuring free beer from Sam Adams, plus recovery snacks and other refreshments
- Fun giveaways from our vendor partners and other surprises!
We'll also have free shuttles at each destination store to take you back to Wade Ave.
Register by March 1st if you want a limited-edition Store2Store t-shirt! We will likely have extras for those who register after that date, but we cannot guarantee availability or size.
Everyone running the 13.1 option will also receive a commemorative pint glass!