- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 - 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients, except for strawberries, together in a large bowl.
- Use your hands or the back of a spoon to thoroughly mash avocado into kale.
- Set aside at room temperatures for 30 minutes to allow kale to soften.
- Add in strawberries and toss before serving.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!