- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (you can substitute other nut butters)
- 1 - 1.5 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup oatmeal
- milk (almond, coconut, soy, dairy)
- ice to chill if you're not using frozen berries
- optional: honey, yogurt, spinach, molasses (high in iron, potassium, calcium), flaxseeds
- Place ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Cover blender - don't want to lose all your nutrients!
- Mix about 30 seconds or until smooth
- Pour into your favorite mug.
- Consume after you enjoy your run!