As an Outfitter, you are the heart and sole (pun intended) of our brand. You have the opportunity to recommend gear and products that a customer will use to cross their next finish line, regardless of what that looks like. This position is always going above and beyond to take care of our customers and communities. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or persevere. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including, days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a customer-facing sales environment preferred
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program and Product Discounts
- Passionate team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fleet Feet is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. That is why we prioritize diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices, our culture, and our engagement with the community.
Additional Requirements: Hours of work for this position may vary based on work schedule. Position requires moving around for periods of 2-4 hours without a rest break task sequencing, and using point-of-sale computers. Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required. Work environment includes substantial communication with customers, working in a retail environment with product displays and stockroom with inventory, and potentially slippery surfaces.