EVERYONE'S AN ATHLETE.
Our 5k training is designed with the beginner runner in mind. Our goal is to build your confidence by providing an approachable training plan, regular dialogue with a coach and strategies to help you run smarter and grow to enjoy the amazing sport of running. You'll have the opportunity to meet others that share similar goals as you, hold yourself accountable to a training plan that fits your individual needs and gear up with awesome in-store discounts. Your coach and mentors are ready to meet you where you're at and build you up to achieve your running goals! Let's get started!
- STARTS: First practice is Tuesday, July 18 at 6:00 pm
- DURATION: 8 weeks
- ENDS: Saturday, September 9 at the Pacific Runderland 5k
- PRICE: $49 + tax and processing fees
- OBJECTIVE DISTANCE: 5k
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Training plans will be geared towards two different race-day goals:
- Interval to Finish (Run/Walk)
- Run to Finish
- Our Ignite! 5k Training Facebook Group is a great way to connect with your teammates, share pictures and support one another!
- We're partnering with the Pacific Runderland on Saturday, September 9. We welcome runners in our Puget Sound community training for other races and are happy to adjust your plan to meet your goals.
- Tuesday evenings - 6:00 pm
- Saturday mornings - 9:00 am
Meeting location will be at the Fleet Feet Tacoma store.
MEET YOUR IGNITE! COACH:
BEKAH OLSON (EMAIL)
Bekah also works at our Tacoma store!