Go The Distance.
Our distance group is back for the fall. Ready to start training for a half or full marathon? We'd love to help you reach your goals. Our half marathon / 30k distance training is designed to help you set smart goals and have a plan to meet them. This fall, we have two options for a goal race to aim for in October; a half marathon road race OR a 30k trail race. Both groups will train together, and the 30k trail group will go for one extra week! We invite you to be a part of our awesome Puget Sound running community this fall, find new training buddies, develop grit, and exceed your own expectations! Get ready for group training every week on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings with dedicated coaches and mentors. Let's go!
STARTS: Wednesday, July 20th at 6:00pm
- Road runners: 12 weeks
- Trail runners: 13 weeks
- Road runners: October 8th
- Trail runners: October 15th
- OBJECTIVE DISTANCE:
- Half Marathon - road
- 30K - trail
- OBJECTIVE RACE:
- Road runners: Poulsbo Half Marathon on Saturday, October 8th, 2022.
- Trail runners: Defiance 30k on Saturday, October 15th, 2022.
- We welcome runners in our Tacoma community training for other races and are happy to adjust your plan to meet your goals.
- FACEBOOK GROUP:
- Our Distance Training Facebook Group is a great way to connect with other runners, encourage each other, and share photos.
- Wednesday evenings - 6:00pm
- Saturday mornings - 8:00am
Meeting locations will vary between Fleet Feet Tacoma, University of Puget Sound track and Point Defiance Park with some special field trip days along the way.
- Wednesdays = group workouts
- Saturdays = group long runs
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS SESSION. STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT TRAINING GROUP!
REGISTER USING THE BUTTON BELOW!
You may also register using this link HERE
MEET YOUR COACH: BEKAH OLSON (EMAIL)
Bekah also works at our Tacoma store!
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Puget Sound