Go The Distance.
Our distance group is back for the fall. Ready to start training for a half or full marathon? We'd love to help you reach your goals! The Fall Distance group will include a Half Marathon and Marathon option. Whichever distance you're aiming for, our coaches will help you set smart goals and have a plan to meet them. Here are some options for fall races in the area: The Mud Mountain Dam Half Marathon (9/23), Leavenworth Half or Full Marathon (9/30), Portland Half or Full Marathon (10/1), Poulsbo Half Marathon (10/7), or the Puyallup Half Marathon (10/7).
We invite you to be a part of our awesome Puget Sound running community this fall, find new training buddies, develop grit, and exceed your own expectations!
STARTS: Wednesday, July 12 at 6:00pm
DURATION: 11-14 weeks depending on distance
- Half Marathon: $100+ fees
- Full Marathon: $120+ fees
- OBJECTIVE DISTANCE: Half Marathon | Full Marathon
- EXPERIENCE: The ability to run 4-5 continuous miles is helpful to your participation for the half marathon, and 7-9 miles for the full marathon distance.
- FACEBOOK GROUP: Our Distance Training Facebook Group is a great way to connect with other runners, encourage each other, and share photos.
- Wednesday evenings- Group workouts at 6:00 pm
- Saturday mornings- Group long runs at 8:00 am
Meeting locations will vary between Fleet Feet Tacoma, University of Puget Sound track and Point Defiance Park.
REGISTER USING THE BUTTON BELOW!
You may also register using these links:
MEET YOUR COACH: BEKAH OLSON (EMAIL)
Bekah also works at our Tacoma store!