JOIN FLEET FEET BONNEY LAKE FOR YOUR FALL HALF MARATHON TRAINING!
Our Fall Distance Training Program is a 12-week half marathon training group that will have options for both beginners and seasoned runners.
This program will train runners of all ability levels to successfully complete a Fall Season Half Marathon with a race date in October such as the Portland Marathon, various regional races in the Tacoma and Seattle area or your favorite destination race. Whether it's your first long distance event or you are a seasoned marathoner, we promise you will learn new things, meet new people, and have fun along the way to meeting your goals!
Training begins July 17th, 2019.
GROUP INFO NIGHT: Thursday, July 11th at 6pm at Fleet Feet Bonney Lake, 19685 State Route 410
PREREQUISITE TO JOIN: Be able to comfortably run 4 miles at a 15 min per mile pace or faster. Our first long run will begin around this distance. This pace requirement will help ensure you that you will be able to finish a half marathon before the close of most courses.
WHEN: Weekly training runs will be on WEDNESDAYS at 6:00pm and SATURDAYS at 8:00am.
WHERE: The group meets at Fleet Feet Bonney Lake, 19685 State Route 410
Portland Marathon Partnership
For 2019, we have a partnership with the Portland Marathon and would love for as many of you to join us in Portland for a Half or Full Marathon on October 6th! Fleet Feet PNW is an Official Training Partner of the Portland Marathon! This race has a new course, a new look and feel, and a completely new direction. We believe it will be awesome!
PRICING & REGISTRATION:
Fall Distance Half Marathon Training participants will receive:
- A 12-week training program for Half or Full Marathon and workout log via Training Peaks (free account)
- Coach/Mentored weekly training sessions to support the half marathon training
- Access to coaches/mentors via email during the week
- Specific in-store discounts throughout the program.
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, running form, race tactics and more
- Dedicated support from your coach/mentor to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
- Covered Fleet Feet Corral at start/finish line with pre/post race goodies
- Private Bag Drop
- Private Porta-potties
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.