The fit id® Outfitting Process
Find your fit this spring. At Fleet Feet Tacoma and Bonney Lake, we use 3D scanning technology as part of the fit id experience to take precise measurements of your feet. The state-of-the-art scanner captures 12 data points—like length, width and arch height—to give you personalized shoe and insole recommendations.
Outfitters can then assess your unique stride and step using our all new Dynamic Pressure Mapping. The pressure plate records your foot’s path of motion and pressure distribution as you walk to show you exactly how you move. The pressure data provides even greater insight into finding the right shoes for you — so you can get out there, and accomplish your unique goals.
Please note! You do not need an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome; we offer appointments to allow you to schedule the time that works best for you.
Book an appointment in Tacoma:
Book an appointment in Bonney Lake:
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup or online at fleetfeetpugetsound.com
What You Can Expect
- Face masks for our outfitters
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
Social distance procedures and markers
We're here to help! Find all our hours, locations, and phone numbers here.